I talked to him Saturday. He has chosen NOT
to do the Interferon
therapy. The definitive decision for him came after
he met someone who
had used Interferon and shared with him about the experience.
He said it
while he was on it and he NEVER feels good anymore after
completed the treatment. Plus, it didn't work.
I feel like for now, it is the best decision for him to
Thanks for your help.
I had asked one more question about the biopsy.
Would you suggest it or not?
I do however suggest an ultra sound. If there is
anything there that
needs a biopsy it will be seen. The biopsy
is required by the FDA
guide lines for prescribing interferon so they,
the doctors want to push
it as their next step in prescribing and their next check