Before I give you the test results, I will tell you that E.
believes he has a sinus infection, although it is getting
better. He decided not to get to the doctor and just up his
vitamins because he was really busy. I think this may have
affected the results. I am sending him to the doctor to get
480,000 - Jan 2003
505,000. - July 2003
He started on your TLM and the herbal regime in Early April
of this year. So there is three months trying to lick this
thing naturally. The enzyme levels have dropped into near-normal/normal,
but the viral load has increased.
We looked over things and he hasn't been taking the recommended
dose of Milk Thistle (only about half of it), Vitamin C (about
1/3 of it) or drinking the teas. He agreed it time to try
drinking the teas, as well as take the rest of the supplements
you recommend. I'll be calling you to order the other things
I mentioned that he was not taking and get him on those right
away. He does take the TLM (faithfully), Milk Thistle, Reishi,
Cats Claw, Dandelion Root, Alfalfa, Lipoic Acid, Olive Leaf,
Selenium, Licorice Root, NADH, L-Carnitine, LiverCare Tablet,
Aloe Vera (in our morning drink).
Looking in your book, I see we are not taking Natcell Thymus,
Adrenal or Liver (I thought they were combined in the TLM),
Eurocel and Lipotrope.
We also cut the following out of both our diets
(it's easier to cook that way) to give his liver a break:
No Caffeine (except for his Morning Thunder Black Tea)
No Sugar (we only use stevia to sweeten if necessary)
We consume an enormous amount of fresh fruits, veggies,
grains, legumes and we eat soy products. We try to stay away
from processed foods, except for some soy cheese, soy milk
We also drink a green drink (veggies, grains and fruits)
twice a day (making the hair on his bald head grow back).
We also drink for breakfast a soy and whey drink with fresh
fruits and loads of liquid vitamins (B, C, E, coQ10) with
liquid minerals, aloe vera, flax seed oil and a few other
things I can't remember right now.
The doctor called the other day wanting to schedule Eric
for a check up. We are going to schedule that check up and
let him redo the tests (these latest tests were not done through
the same lab as previously, but by a lab which is local (we
had our GP write the prescription and draw the lab work for
what they could do there)). I am thinking we get him totally
on your regime and put off the doctor's visit until early
Any insight you can give would be comforting. The doctor
is not supporting of our efforts as he is only familiar with
what he knows about traditional therapy. But he is understanding
our need to try something else. It's the same Dr. Cecil there
is a 2002 post about on your website messages area.